Thursday 15 October 2009

Filming; In the Corridor

In this session we decided to focus on the line 'Headmasters breaking all the rules', and for these shots we first decided to have me sitting on a wheely chair and have me being pushed down the corridor, first filming form my viewpoint and then my facial expressions. We also filmed Sam (Headmaster) being pushed down the corridor by myself and Stacey (Band Member). this was to show rules being broken as you should be having chair races, and especially if you are the headmaster (Sam).

However these shots were mainly practice shots as not everyone had the right clothing that we needed to have for these shots. We also in this session experiemented with using the Fig-Rig, which we used to film the point of view of the person. We also filmed the camera on a tripod at the side of the corridor, so that we could film my feet as they went past.

No comments:

Post a Comment