Friday 23 April 2010

Evaluation; Question 4 Part 1


How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

One technology that I used was the website blogger which I used to present my research, planning and details of my construction of my ancillary tasks and music video. The website was very effective as I was able to upload images and embed videos from YouTube making my blog more visual showing where I drew ideas from that was then used in my ancillary task or music video, though this could have been expanded on more if I put more of these visual aids onto my blog and went into a deeper critical analysis of them.

Through the use of Youtube I was able to watch other Ska genre bands such as 'Madness' were I found a song that they did called Ghost Train were they used silhouettes which I decided to use on my ancillary task.



No comments:

Post a Comment