Friday 23 April 2010

Evaluation; Question 4 Part 3

How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

Another media technology that I used was a digital camera for my ancillary tasks and a video camera for my music video. I used the video camera and FIG-RIG which allowed me to create more interesting shots in our music video as the camera pans and circles the artist as they are in the music video, giving us a range of different shots and not just the same mid shot throughout the whole music video. I also used a digital still camera for my ancillary tasks where I used a tripod to capture pictures of the band members, using the tripod I was able to can a perfectly still shot and I was able to vary the shot type so I could have a long angle shots and high angle shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment