Wednesday 6 January 2010

Filming;

In a previous session we decided that we needed more clips of our artist, doing something mad to relate to the band name 'The Madettes'. For this filming session I decided that I would wear odd socks as it added to the 'mad' theme that we were going for.

So we decided to film the main artist (myself), first we decided to use a tripod and film me dancing on the tables, we thought this would b a good place as the classroom still relates to the school theme and dancing on tables is something that a pupil would not be doing. Sam then held to camera at low angle, were I ran up to the camera and waved at it, this makes the audience feel involved. We filmed me dancing several times were I did different 'funny' dance moves which a mature audience member can relate to and younger audience might laugh at.

No comments:

Post a Comment