Wednesday 13 January 2010

Photoshop; Creating The Crowd

To create the background for my front and back cover of the DVD, I first took pictures of someone and used the magic wand and altered the tolerance, so that I could get rid of the background. I also used magnetic lasso to get a closer edge to the person to help create the prefect silhouette.















I then used a colour overlay effect, at a opacity of 100% and changed the colour to black to create a silhouette.



























I then repeated this for a number of pictures, then free transformed them to be smaller and then copied them all onto a new sheet and then arranged the pictures to look like a crowd.
































To finish it off I added a glow individually around each picture using the outer glow effect, on screen at 49% spread, I used a glow to make the crowd stand out as I wanted it to go on a black background to look like it was night and dark. I also chose a black background and dark blue's and purple was so that I can put a contrasting bright colour around the band. The bright colour is to resemble the madness of 'The Madettes'.





No comments:

Post a Comment