Wednesday 13 January 2010

Photoshop; Creating The Front Cover


To create my front cover I started with the artist name and put it at the top. I decided to use a similar font to 'The Specials' ..

I then put in the crowd silhouettes that I created and just changed the outer glow between blue and a purple.

I then added a picture of the main singer form the band as there is already alot going on the cover so i decided to focus on the main singer from the band. it also goes against the conventions of Ska genre as the whole bad in normally shown on the album covers.


I then finished by adding the album title and for this used a different font as the first one i used ... is boring and thereofre doesnt get the idea across, so i chose a swiggly looking font for the ablum title called ...






No comments:

Post a Comment