Sunday 21 March 2010

Evaluation; Question 2 Part 1


How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?

The use of a digital packs compilation allows me to focus on the band image and how they are portrayed on both the ancillary task and the music video. The combination of both was hard to achieve as the colours used within my music video are brighter and more colourful than the ones on my ancillary texts. I did this to make sure that the band image and colour would appeal to the older side of my target audience (18) and the younger side (14), through the use of bold pinks, purples and blues.

I also chose to create crowd silhouettes in the background of the front cover, to make the audience picture themselves as the crowd and being at ‘the madettes’ concert which I drew from the idea of the video as the use of the school allowed the audience to relate and remember being at school and the fun they had at school and the crowd allowed them to think of the fun they will have at the concert.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment