Sunday 21 March 2010

Evaluation; Question 2 Part 2

How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?

I was also able to combine the ancillary texts and main production together through the use of the checkered squares and split screen. Within my music video, split screen was used during the chorus and when you seen the main band member dancing in a classroom I translated these ideas onto my ancillary texts through the use of small checkered squares on the spine and back cover which I carried on into the inside.

I also used a vector on Photoshop of jigsaw puzzles and use it on the umbrella that the main band member is holding, which I decided to use as there is a jigsaw puzzle in the music video which I translated on the ancillary task and used bright colours that are seen in the music video as a border as the band is playing.

I used the split screen effect on the inside cover which I used to introduce the band, by having one band member is opposite squares and then using the other squares to write something that the band member might say.

No comments:

Post a Comment